Chia seeds are prized for their ability to provide sustainable energy and have been a food staple in both the Mayan and Aztec cultures, along with native tribes of North America. In fact, chia is the ancient Mayan word for strength.
Mila® is a super food that is gluten-free, trans-fat free, sugar-free, and is a superior plant-based source of protein and fiber. Mila uses different varieties of the chia seed to provide a wide array of nutrients. By combining these crops, you get a nutritionally robust product.
Contains the omega-3 fat ALA, or “alpha-linolenic acid.” ALA has been shown to support heart health; in fact, studies have illustrated improved cardiovascular health among those with a high intake of ALA- containing foods, like Mila.
Mila also helps meet the fiber needs of your family. The fiber found in Mila is predominantly insoluble fiber, a form of fiber that aids in the relief of occasional constipation.
- Is a whole, raw super food and a natural source of omega-3s, antioxidants, and phytonutrients.
- Is a blend of different crops of chia seed to help maximize nutrient density.
- Contains 3 grams of protein.
- Contains other important nutrients such as calcium.
- Is a good source of magnesium and phosphorous — both important nutrients for bone health.*
- Contains 3 grams of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) omega-3 fatty acid. Omega-3 fatty acids play a crucial role in normal growth and development and brain function.*
- May be a great vegetarian substitute for fish oil.
- According to the USDA, chia seeds contain a significantly higher percentage of fiber than corn, rice, oats, wheat, or barley. Fiber helps promote satiety and relief from occasional constipation.*
- Mila can supplement your diet with plant-based fiber and protein.
- Can be consumed on its own or incorporated into your favorite dishes, yogurt, and smoothies. Mila® can replace eggs or up to ¼ cup of oil in recipes
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF MILA
ØIt is a whole raw super food and natural source of omega 3s, antioxidants and phytonutrients
ØA blend of several chia seeds to help maximise nutrient density
ØContains 3grams of protein
ØContains important nutrients such as calcium
ØContains Manganese, Thiamine Magnesium, Phosphorous for bone health
ØContains 3grams of Alpha-linolenic Acid(ALA), Omega 3 fatty acid for normal growth and development of brain function
ØHigh in fiber than Barley, Corn, Rice, Oats, Wheat, other cereals
ØIt supports and maintains quality blood sugar level
ØIt help promote satiety
ØIt contains phenylethylamin PEA for good sexual mood
ØIt relief from occasional constipation
ØIt can be consumed on its own or be incorporated into your favourite dishes, yoghurt, salad, smoothies, pap drink, food drink beverages, soup etc